: Illegal string offset 'class' in /home/cottwood/public_html/wp-content/themes/doover/functions/theme-shortcodes.php
on line 144
“We are proud to welcome you and extend our sincere appreciation of your desire to say with us. Your comfort is our pleasure. If you like your accommodations, tell your friends. If not, tell us.”
Our Many Amenities Include
- Free Local Calls
- Exercise Room
- Cable TV with HBO
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Free Kansas Newspaper as well as Free local newspapers
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fax Service at front desk
- Handicap Rooms
- Complimentary movie-style popcorn in the p.m.
- Complimentary Ice Tea and Lemonade in the P.M. (seasonal)
- All non-smoking facility.
The Cottonwood Inn is located in Phillipsburg, Kansas, on U.S. Highway 36, just west of the U.S. Highway 183 junction.
The Cottonwood Inn staff strives to make your stay as comfortable as possible as well as very affordable rates.
Enjoy your stay and thank you for staying!
1. Chamber of Commerce members
2. Discover Phillipsburg Main Street
3. AAA Travel Club
Many attractions in Phillips County include, National Wildlife Areas such as Kirwin National Wildlife, Hunting, Fishing, 2 golf courses, Ft. Bissell Museum, Hansen Museum, Huck Boyd Center.
Phillips County has many wonderful restaurants offering good ol’ Kansas food and the locals favorite; “Phillipsburger”.